6 ways to Burn.
Meet Your New Burner.
With access to OmertaNet out of the box, our limited edition handset with a large screen, exceptional battery, and six emergency wiping options. Stay connected, enjoy a great viewing experience, and have peace of mind knowing your data is secure. All this at a price that's right.
Includes free OmertaNet SIM card with 100 Voice minutes
Maximum security as standard
Root of Trust
Trusted Boot, a feature of the Knox Platform, secures mobile device boot processes by identifying unauthorized and outdated boot loaders. It ensures only validated components run and offers device health assessment. Knox Verified Boot expands Android Verified Boot to enhance boot-time security.
Real Time Kernel Protection
Advanced App protection
Additional Security Features
- Bluetooth, NFC, Location Tracking, GPS, USB Port & Internet Sharing: For maximum security the BRIGHTBURN6 has all access points removed or blocked as standard.
- De-Googled & de-Samsunged: For enhanced privacy the device has all Google & Samsung Apps removed & open source App stores are provided.
- Enforced access management: The BRIGHTBURN6 incorporates tough access management rules to prevent a weak pin being implemented.
- Hardware-Backed Keystore: This feature is a hardware-dependent claim. All Omerta Infiniti devices have keystores backed by hardware protections.
- Secure Lockdown on Tampering: Upon detecting critical security compromises, the system locks down sensitive areas, preventing unauthorized enterprise data access and leakage. When there is evidence of device tampering, Omerta prevents users from accessing the data in a work profile or on a fully managed device. To unlock the device again, one needs to factory reset the device, which wipes out the data inside.
- Keystore Support of eSE & Other High-Security Storage: Numerous services require credentials for access. They include Wi-Fi, VPN, email, and websites. In order to safely store sensitive credentials, developers need to write new credential storage code for any new storage hardware. Omerta provides a plug-and-play framework for credential management across a variety of hardware, eliminating the need to develop in-house credential management implementation logic.
- Sensitive Data Protection (SDP): SDP keeps data encrypted while a work profile or fully managed device is locked, even during runtime when other solutions decrypt data.
- Enforced Two-Factor Authentication: Enables IT admins to force end-user two-factor authentication for logging in to a work profile or fully managed device. Two-factor authentication is done through a combination of biometrics (fingerprint and iris) and more traditional means (password, PIN, pattern).
Outstanding camera for every day
Amazing 50MB Camera for all OCCASIONS
Capture unforgettable moments with crystal-clear detail using the powerful 50MP Main Camera. Transform your photo gallery into a treasure trove of creatively captured memories.
Power that keeps you going
The BRIGHTBURN6 features a robust 5,000mAh (typical) battery, providing you with hours of uninterrupted usage. Its AI power management system intelligently adjusts to your habits, ensuring long-lasting power without the need for frequent recharging.
Storage and speed you can count on
Galaxy A04 combines Octa-core processing power with up to 3GB/4GB of RAM for fast and efficient performance for the task at hand. And add up to 1TB more with microSD card.
Go beyond the ordinary listening experience with Dolby Atmos
Simply plug in your headphones and you’ll be transported to the middle of your music and movies. With Dolby Atmos, you'll hear sound that's full, loud and seems to surround you in the scene.